Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW.

OHMAGAWSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, so I had this deal with my parents (...well, they bribed me...) that if I can touch type 40 words per minute, they will buy me a laptop. GUESS WHAT I JUST DID???!!!!

I. typed. 41 WORDS IN ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





LAPTOP, here. I. COME!!!!!!!

Ok, so I have no idea what sort I'm getting or anything, but here is a picture of one, just because. :D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Beth! Laptops are so much fun :D
    And 41 words a minute is quite excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I hate you. I have wanted a laptop since....FROEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! I don't know why my parents won't get me a laptop probably because I don't touch type like a pro. I'm okay at it! :( sadness :(

    ReplyDelete