Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shiver!


Yesterday I went to my friend's house, and, as usual, went home with a book to read: Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm only onto page 107, but I Love it!!!

It's a romance story, about a girl who lives near these woods, with wolves in it. She watches the wolves; she always has. One of the wolves watches back.

***SPOILERS***

The girl, Grace, discovers that the wolves are werewolves, who turn into humans during the summer, and- um, sorry if I just gave you a million spoilers. Ok, I'm going to put a spoiler warning at the top of this part of the post. :)

***End of spoilers***


Anyway, I haven't finished it yet, but it's definetely going to be one of my favourite books. It has the most amazing ... atmosphere to it. It's beautiful.

I'll write more once I've finished it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment